- These terms and conditions (in addition to the cookies and contract) govern the use of BEIER360 Limited (LTD), 'Airmily' and 'www.beier360.com', more so you have deemed to accept these terms and conditions by continuing usage of the website(s) and APPS
- Any other contracts/non-disclosure agreements by BEIER360 LTD are in addition and part of these terms and conditions
- BEIER360 LTD usage of information including Sales Affiliate(s) are for customers aged 18 years and over. You warrant that any information submitted by you to BEIER360 LTD is accurate and current. BEIER360 LTD reserves the right to verify your eligibility
- BEIER360 LTD reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Your continuing usage of BEIER360 LTD and its website will be deemed to have accepted varied terms and conditions which will on posted on www.beier360.com
- You may receive offers that are based on your location and the usage of real-time will be used for business purposes
- You agree and accept that BEIER360 LTD is for your own personal use and should not be used for commercial purposes without the knowledge of BEIER360
- Any data captured by BEIER360 LTD will be only for business purposes and meet the requirement of the Data Protection Act 1998. You are able to request access to this information by contacting BEIER360 LTD
- Cookies are small files in your web browser that allows the device which is used to provide the business with information ‐ to ensure our services are better all this information is secure and confidential
- Real-Time location (also referred as Geo-Location) will be used for business purposes and to assists both BEIER360 LTD and the Sales Affiliate to provide better services ‐ you can opt out of this through the relevant settings on the person(s) mobile device
- BEIER360 LTD will not disclose any personal information unless requested by the relevant, competent legal authorities, if required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process; this includes with law enforcement official, government authorities or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our policies user agreement/contract and/or terms of services
- BEIER360 LTD and features within BEIER360 may also be protected by intellectual property rights of BEIER360 LTD. No licence is granted to you in respect of such rights, except to the extent required for personal use of www.beier360.com
- Any use of BEIER360 LTD is entirely your own risk and in no event shall BEIER360 be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages including limitation loss of income, data or other information as a result of the use of BEIER360, its website and/or APP
- Any logo including trademark(s) or creation of websites and/or social media pages of BEIER360 LTD cannot be created or used without the written permission of BEIER360 LTD
- BEIER360 reserves the right to all intellectual property, including data creation, logos, the website and APP in addition to any other creations that are affiliated with the BEIER360 LTD
- BEIER360 LTD accepts no liability or responsibility for any third party usage (through website links), bookings products and services provided by third party suppliers. The third party suppliers will be supplying products and services to you on their own standard terms and conditions. Please note that third party offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time
- All notices from BEIER360 will be in writing and sent to the relevant person(s) address, main contact and in return the same will be done for BEIER360
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales
- Any issues/disputes you have which relate to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
- BEIER360 reserves the right to cancel and/or suspend accounts that breach any terms and conditions
- 'BEIER360 LTD' & 'Airmily' alongside any other features and apps means BEIER360 LTD, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
Please check these terms and conditions regularly ‐ we can update them at any time, without notice!
Collection and Use of Personal Information and Consent:
- Cookies ‐ are used to provide a better service and by accepting and continuing to use the website you have agreed to allow us to gain data extracts/information to better our services
- All information is kept accordingly to the Data Protection Act 1998
- Geo-Location (Real-Time) is used as a measure to ensure our service users get the most and this can be opt-out of subject to mobile device settings. Geo-Location allows us to understand what our service users want, giving us the opportunity to make changes
- You are able to request any information we have here
- The information we collect helps us identify and better our services, we collect information through Cookies and Geo-locations. Geo-Locations is only used through our APPS, to ensure fast and adequate quality services
We take appropriate security measures to ensure all information remains secure and confidential and is for business use only WE DO NOT PROVIDE third parties with this information, unless in the event of request(s) from relevant legal authority in accordance, with the laws and legislations of England and Wales. We store all the confidential information in our secure site.
- It is your right to ask for any information we have including personal information but this will need to be formally requested (information can be found on our website).
If there has been a breach of any terms and conditions including contracts and non-disclosure agreements, BEIER360 Ltd reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate the services and contract/agreement effective and immediately. However, any confidential information BEIER360 LTD has will remain secure and may also be permanently removed from the systems.
- Violators of this or any other policy/contract may result to suspension and termination of services and any agreement(s) (made before and after the breach)
- Any amendment or modification of this agreement or additional obligation assumed by either party in connection with this agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing and agreed by BEIER360 LTD.
Cookies Policy	TO TOP
What are Cookies:
Cookies are small files in your web browser that enables us to recognise your computer when you visit. All information is stored securely and all information is confidential. These Cookies are essential so that you can move around the site and login to the secure areas. Without them you would be unable to access your account and the website.
To improve and maintain the websites performance through monitoring how a user uses the website. For Marketing purposes; We may analyse how you use the website to make the experience better for the next time you visit!
We request permission for access to your location through the mobile operating system. We may use your personal data (including location) to ensure our service works adequately however, users have the option and can later disable it by changing the contacts settings on your mobile device subject to mobile device setting.
We do not share your information with third-party however;
In response to a request for information by a competent authority if required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process; this includes with law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our policies user agreements and/or terms of service.